HMWS Overmold Cable Assemblies
Building on our Plug and Play philosophy, HMWS continue to design, manufacture and supply overmolded power and data cable configurations across a broad range of industries including autonomous mining, civil and construction and industrial applications. The HMWS overmolded cable/s are tamper proof assemblies that combine the cable and connector into one single, seamless piece. Not only does an overmolded cable add to the aesthetic appeal, but offers exception durability, water and shock resistance, 360-degree strain relief, and reduces potential installation errors. With the growing expectation from our customers requiring greater performance and cable life, all whilst simplifying the functional
Overmolded cables offer:
- Standard and bespoke configurations.
- High aesthetics and quality
- Single unit design where cables and connectors are bonded together through the thermoplastic material. This minimises the chance of human error.
- A reduction of skilled labour to install overmolded cables.
- Durable, long-lasting, and abrasion-resistant, This means they are capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions
- Water and shock resistant.
- 360-degree strain relief and enhanced pull strength. The majority of movement between the cable and connector
occurs at the cable exit.
- Breakouts at any angle or configuration providing additional protection and strain relief (180 to 30 degrees)
- Tamper-proof cable assemblies by encapsulating components beneath a sealed resin.